I was browsing through the net when I check out www.philhealth.gov.ph if they offer an online application for Philhealth and fortunately there is. I registered and it only took me 3-5 minutes to finish the registration. This is a great way for those who do not have time to fall inline like me.
Here's what I did.
1. First go to www.philhealth.gov.ph and click online services
3. Then you will see a welcome message, Click proceed
4. After clicking proceed you will see the Terms and Conditions you have to put a check on the small box then click Accept
5.Next, you will now proceed to Membership Registration Form. Complete all the necessary details.
6. After completing all the necessary information. Check your email you put in the form. Philhealth will then send you the copy of Member Data Record(MDR) which includes yor PIN #.
7. Now, you are now member of Philhealth.Information regarding the payment will also be sent through your email.